Friday 27 March 2015

Q1- In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

This power point demonstrates the use of forms and conventions within my final media product along with some images to show examples. I have explained within the presentation whether I have only used common conventions or have developed and challenged them further within my finished products.



I have also created a LIIAR and textual analysis of my own final products as a way to compare them to the forms and conventions that are typically used. Here I have read into and explained the use of mise-en-scene, cinematography, editing and sound within my products and have also looked into areas such as ideology and representation used throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment