Friday 6 March 2015

Second Full Draft


This is the second full draft of my music video, I have made several changes and improvements from my first full drafts. One of the most obvious changes would be the black and white effect I have added at the start of the video, this was suggested as feedback from the first draft and I agreed about this, The idea is that the video starts in black and white but turns into colour as she starts singing, I however plan to edit this slightly so the colour changes fits in more with the beat of the song.

I also added an effect to all of the shots that were filmed in the green screen room, this effect makes the colouring much more eye-catching and therefore makes the colour change effect seem more effective. This also makes the white background lighter and look makes the shadows less visible, this also makes her dress seem more vibrant.

I improved quite a lot of the lip-syncing within the video as well, even though there are still quite a few parts out of sync. I am aiming to make this look as realistic as possible so that it does not draw peoples attention when they are viewing it.

I am planning for the next version of the video to be my final one, for this I will correct all the lip-sync and also the editing pace, as some shots are lasting just a second too long and not fitting in with the beat. I also plan to add additional shots in the faster paced parts of the song such as the chorus.

No comments:

Post a Comment